Welcome to the new normal, moms! New normal means a new way of living and going about our lives, a new way of working and socializing.
We still don’t know when the Covid-19 pandemic will end and people still need to practice social distancing and staying at home. But after months of closure, malls and other public places are slowly reopening. People are starting to go out again, working from the office, and public transportations are operating normally.
Although places are starting to reopen, we need to comply with the health protocols for our own safety and security. But what are other habits that we need to follow when we go outside during the new normal?
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly, especially before and after eating. And also, stop touching and rubbing your eyes and mouth.
- Always wear your mask when in public and make sure it covers your nose and mouth. When you wear a mask, you protect others as well as yourself.
- Avoid crowded places. It’s better to not eat in public and choose takeaway options.
- Always prepare hand sanitizer in your bag, extra mask, and personal cutleries.
- Be aware of what you eat. Maintain healthier eating habits by consuming nutritious foods and don’t forget to eat your vitamins.
- Exercise regularly to boost your immune system.
- Maintain cleanliness and good personal hygiene.
A good personal hygiene can help to protect you from illnesses and make you feel good about yourself. Not only you need to take care of your body, you also need to have a good oral and dental routine. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed time. And when it comes to teeth protection, you can trust Ciptadent Maxi Complete! With double fluoride, Ciptadent Maxi Complete will keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevent plaque and cavities, and also strengthen tooth enamel.
Let’s keep our good habits and develop new healthy habits to have a better quality of life! Stay safe and healthy, let us support each other during these tough times, moms!